You didn't know becoming a parent meant...
• Eating dinner like you're trying to break a world record for the most pasta swallowed in the shortest amount of time. Standing up.
• Letting your partner choose between poop and laundry as a topic of conversation.
• Figuring out how to pee without putting the baby down.
• Wearing a bra that looks like something from a 1930s catalog.
• Spending three hours getting the baby to sleep and then waking her up two minutes later to make sure she's still breathing.
• Forgetting what you were...
This week was eventful - Max discovered his fingers and finds them very delicious, his feets and finds them fascinating, and is eager to grab on his toys. We are working on a baby-led schedule. We are still not sleeping - day or night.
Should have taken a picture : ( We attended a Parents & Babies drop-in session at our Community Health Center and every mother of a three month old baby tought that their babies were teething. It is not supposed to happen until the baby is 6+ months. There is something fishy. So much for my theory that Max was teething. We call it preteething now ; )